Salesforce Developer (Remote in United States)
- Salesforce technical Lead who is having minimum of 8 to 10 years of hands on experience on Salesforce product
- Technical Capability – hands on experience on LWC, Lightning design systems, Lightning Aura components, Apex and salesforce configuration etc.
- Act as the primary point of contact to Perform Code Review, Code Optimization, optimize performance on APEX, lightning etc
- Able to troubleshoot complex issues with debugging skills to Perform Impact analysis
- Articulate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Should have implemented devops tools (Bit bucket/Jenkins, copado etc.) in one of his projects
- Should have good interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders and should possesses proactive attitude and a good team player
- Proficient on Sales cloud & implementations
- Proficient in design/solution the integration architecture (middleware/salesforce REST/SOAP API) to integrate service cloud with other backend systems.
- Can design and solution end to end Sales cloud solution for global organization
- Mentor team and get the build done through team and ensure the quality of the end to end product delivered
- Must Have Strong knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud, Lightning, Customizations & Integration, design / solution complex and global systems
- Knowledge in the third party apps, Pardot cloud, or service cloud is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge on the Agile processes and Methodology